Well I have a top ten list. It started as a top 5 list and then was extended. I also have a top 5 fictional characters list....
Keep reading and you will see the beauty that is my lists!!
Ryan Reynolds
Darren Criss
Patrick Dempsey
Reggie Bush
Zac Efron (the picture selection was for you, Amy)
And here's the extended five:!!James Marsden
James Franco
Justin Timberlake
Matthew Mcconaughey
Josh Hartnett
Yay!! Wait, you're saying you want to know my top five fictional character list? Your wish is my command!
(Remember: this is the CHARACTER not necessarily the actor! Although is some cases it helps!)
Jim Halpert (The Office)
Rhett Butler (Gone With The Wind)
Dr. Leonard Hofstader (Big Bang Theory)
Ronald Weasley (!!!!) (Harry Potter)
Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)
Okay, that's all I got. Well that's a lie- but that is PLENTY. Hope you enjoyed this presentation!















Oh Laura, This is SOOOOO beautiful!!!!!!!!! I could look at these pictures for forever!
ReplyDeletelol Zac Efron is a charismatic humanitarian.
ReplyDelete