Day Three- Which, (if any) of the films made you angry because they've ignored an important part of the book?
Because of EVERYTHING. They left out all of qudditch and a lot about Fred and George and well, the movie just...sucked.
Day Four-Your least favorite female character and why.
Easy. She's awful reading and watching.
Day Five-Your favorite male character and why.
Was it ever a question?
Day Six-What house would you want to be in? What house do you think you'd be in?
I always wanted to be in...
But I thought I would be in...
But, on Pottermore I was sorted into..
I know. I know.
Day Seven-Your favorite female character and why.
She's just herself, and I love it. I also love Hermione. Obviously.
Day Eight-What do you think would be your favorite subject at Hogwarts?
Charms! and ...Transfiguration.
Day Nine-Who is your least favorite male character and why..
Although, Harry is pretty annoying at times too..
Day Ten-Pick one. Horcuxes or Hallows.
Uh...Hallows. Having a cursed life doesn't sound so hot.
Day Eleven-The character I relate to the most..
None.
Day Twelve-Your favorite pairing.
Day Thirteen-Your least favorite of the movies..
I think that was already covered..
Day Fourteen-Pick one. Team Voldemort or Team Harry.
Well. You know, since one side wins...Team Harry.
Day Fifteen-Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts (up to three)
Easy.
1. Luna
2. Hermione
3. Neville.
(Ron would be my BOYfriend, obviously)
Day Sixteen-Your favorite professor.
and of the Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers? Lupin.
Day Seventeen-What would your wand be made of?
According to Pottermore it's: ELM WITH DRAGON CORE, FOURTEEN AND A QUARTER INCHES, QUITE BENDY
Day Eighteen-Least favorite of the books.
Day Eighteen-Least favorite of the books.
Day Nineteen-Do you prefer the books or the films?
Are you kidding me? BOOKS, ALWAYS BOOKS.
Day Twenty-If you could meet one member of the cast who would it be?
Toss up between..
and
Day Twenty One-If you could bring one character back to life who would it be?
Fred.
Day Twenty Two-Pick One: Harry Potter or Twilight.
Am I doing a twilight blog? Didn't think so.
Day Twenty Thee-Parts of the books that made you cry.
When Dumbledore and Hedwig die.
That's all I could remember. There is probably more.
Day Twenty Four-A particular scene that you wish was in the movie but wasn't
Uhhh, hmm.. Unfortunately it's been so long since I read the books so I can't think of anything in particular, but most of them would probably have to do with Ron or the Weasley Family/ or the first chapters in the books.
Day Twenty Five-Are you satisfied with the epilogue?
In the book, yes.
Movie? They did a poor job on making them look older.
Oh, and some of the names are AWFUL
Day Twenty Six-If you were able to do one spell without a wand what would it be?
Wingardium Leviosa!
Day Twenty Seven-Which would you rather own: Invisibility Cloak, Ressurrection Stone, or the Elder Wand?
Day Twenty Eight-Who would be your nemises at Hogwarts?
For reasons that have nothing to do with Harry Potter.
Day Twenty Nine-Is there a job you'd want to have if you were apart of the wizarding world?
Probably a teacher. I know, exciting.
Day Thirty-What effect has Harry Potter had on your life?
Enough said.






















Too funny! The part left out of the movies I want in is Weasley is our king! :) Loved it!
ReplyDelete