I told you I don't have much to blog about...but these are the pictures I keep on my phone that make me smile! (Warning, most of them are of Lucy, I would be sorry, but she's just so dang cute, I'm not!)
Little Lucy the day she was born. She wouldn't open her eyes because the dang lights were too bright!
Lucy in her latest fall fashion! Boots with the fur!
Cameron. A very good big brother!
A typical Thanksgiving. Olive on a tiny little thumb!
A little ballerina. Pink tutu (tights included, but not shown) and fuzzy booties!
Welcome Home!!!
Makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time. Thank you Mitchell.
If you by any circumstance come across this bumper sticker in stores, BUY IT FOR ME, I will pay you back. Peace. Love. Harry Potter.
Living the life of a king! Sitting INSIDE in front of the fire with some good tv!
Six years later and the finally updated the school record board at Interlake.
After years of suggesting, Benny got some Christmas ornaments!
My bookshelf I got for Christmas! I have a place to finally put everything!
Dad's Christmas present. It's "kick yo ass hot!"













Oh that little Lucy. I need to kiss her. We don't really need the whole middle part of the country do we? Just get Amy out of there and fold it up...
ReplyDelete