Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting to know you..

Because I don't have anything special to blog about I have to find things to do, so here we are....another Facebook thing that asks questions that no one really cares about! Here we go!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:00 am.  Hooray!!

2. How do you like your steak?
 Medium well. But if it has to lean to one side, let lean toward well.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Currently?

Of all time?

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
But realistically....I'm perfectly okay with Seattle.

6. What did you have for breakfast?

I'm really thirsty in the morning.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
 Thai! (Phad Thai, SO yummy)
Mexican! :)

8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood. Yuck.

9. Favorite place to eat?
In addition to any Mexican or Thai places :)

10. Favorite dressing?
Or Ceasar :)

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2004 Ford Focus

12. What are your favorite clothes?
I love my Sparkle top like this! I wear a lot of tanks with Cardigans. That's more my summer wear.
Winter? JACKETS :)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
This is Hawaii. I'd love to go ANYWHERE really. Especially the already mentioned, Greece. Or
Rome

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Really?

15. Where would you want to retire?
Any where warm.

16. Favorite time of day?
Bedtime. Or Snack time.

17. Where were you born?
Bountiful, Utah

18. What is your favorite sport to play/watch?
Play?
Watch:


and there you have it....

2 comments:

  1. Lets go out to eat soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a sparkle top! I don't think I'm cool enough to wear something like that though! :)

    ReplyDelete