So, I know that I did this not that long ago but I was looking through them the other day and they kind of tell a story about my life..well a little bit. Anyway..here they are...
It snowed outside and the heavy branches broke off and killed my trampoline :(
Then Dale came home: We made signs..
Got him at the airpot (with Subway!)
Teased my mom..
and his nieces LOVE him
I had a very sore toe...
Did some yard work...(that's the truck PACKED full of grass)
Planted flowers with my mom!
Went and saw the Hunger Games with my Mom and Sisters..and Dale
Went to Tea...
Made Cake Pop for Easter with Mom and Katie..
Went shopping and saw LOTS of things I wanted...
(giraffe shoes! Who WOULDN'T WANT THESE!?!?)
a teeny baby bunny so cute!
Got my toe fixed...
yum!
Babysat Lucy!
(on a walk, she was sooo cute! She loved it!)
Moved rooms...
Hershey is the king of the pillows!
Ran errands with mom...
and saw this Emma dog..ears flapping in the wind..
Little Cesaers came into town,..(it was a big deal okay?!)
Make fish cupcakes for Mindy's birthday. (Mom wanted me to blog these so she can brag!)
and.... babysat Lucy MORE! She's just so cute!!
The End!!




















Ouch to your toe. I love Little Caesar's! Cute post!
ReplyDeleteUmmm no one made me a Hunger Games t-shirt. Looks like you have been having a good time. SO did you buy the shoes???? And ps i am glad that we can sleep in the same room when I come to visit. :0)
ReplyDeleteFun! Cute Lucy and cute bunny! Love to see thses pictures!
ReplyDelete