Not pictured is Melinda who willing took herself out of the shot, Miss Lucy, and Mom who was of course taking the picture!
After we went back to the house and had some Grasshopper pie and opened a few more presents! Julia and I both had giraffe parties! (We are cool, we know!)
Earlier in the day, Mom and I bought some Hydrangeas for the front yard. We had torn out some bushes and wanted something to fill in the holes. Once we started talking about where they should go, we got a little carried away in taking out EVEN more bushes.
Nothing left! Haha! Dad had to use the work truck to pull some of them out! And the Rhodie stumps are left there because the truck was unable to pull them out! Those little suckers are in there good!
Anyway...it was a good birthday! I am so lucky to share it with such a cute girl, I wish we would have taken a picture together! (What were we thinking!)
To end, I would like to post a picture of my gift from The Stuards. Everyone meet my new puppy Todd!
He's super cute, don't be jealous! :) :)
Cute dog! Glad that you had a great birthday. Wish that we were there to celebrate with you guys.
ReplyDeleteThe house looks so different! I'm glad you had a great birthday! I love your dog!
ReplyDeleteHope you have been taking good care of your dog!! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete