Thursday, June 2, 2011

100 Day Photo Challenge!

This is a challenge that is very popular on Facebook but I figured I'd rather do it here than have it open to everyone on Facebook. So here it is: Day One: A picture of yourself with 15 facts!
1. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd (clearly!)
2. I LOVE to read. (So far this year I've read 33 new books!)
3. I have an obession with giraffes and a newly founded love for flamingos!
4. I share my birthday with my niece Julia!
5. I have a stuffed animal gorilla named Hershey
6. I went to college in Idaho, therefore:
7. I love potatoes. Any form: mashed, baked, salad, fries etc.
8. Many of my family members call me Lu
9. I want a wiener dog named Frank!
10. I have a great love for Taylor Swift
11. Unfortunately, I love way too many t.v. shows
12. My car's name is Lucy
13. My favorite color is yellow. Unfortunately it clashes terribly with my hair
14. If I had a farm I'd have: ducks, chickens, goats, pigs and sheep!
15. My mom says I have too many coats and jackets. Personally, I do not see what she is talking about :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute now I can tell you to update your blog hehhe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) glad it's working! I'm excited for your blog. I might even join you on the 100 day challenge on my other blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Glad you have one now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now we all need to convince Katie to get one! :)

    ReplyDelete