Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 3!

A picture of the cast from your favorite show. 
Like previously stated, I like way too many t.v. shows-here are some of my top favorites!
The biggest loser and I have a great relationship. Every Tuesday night Kierstin and I would make an unhealthy snack and turn this on! Now that she lives in Connecticut, we email our thoughts back and forth dicussing the contestants! Good times!

Grey's Anatomy! It's the ER of my age group. Attractive men in scrubs and doctor coats?! Yes please!


 
Friends. This show makes me laugh so dang hard. Some day I will own all 10 seasons on DVD!
 Big Bang Theory! This is my newest favorite show! A bunch of socially awkward nerds! Who doesn't love that!?

Other favorites include: Glee and The Office! Aren't you glad you know all this useless information about me? Thought so! Now, you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment