A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently..
A little over a month ago I decided it was time to get off my butt and start doing something again. I decided to start running, I found a remedy for my itchy Schvaneveldt legs and took off! I am not very good at it and I can't run for very long but it's gotten better. A little after I started this Mitch convinced me to run with Cam in the 5k their stake puts on, I agreed and dedicated to run 5-6 days of the week to get ready. Race day came and Cam blew right past me but I completed the 5k (something I have never done before)! it was a good experience and maybe something I'll try to do again! It was a fun day and got to spend it with some of my favorite people :)
I love spending time with these kids! Now that I live at home, I get to see more of them! They are getting so big - it's so fun to watch them grow up!

Good post! I'm still having a hard time thinking of something for today... and today is over in an hour...
ReplyDelete