A picture of the person that has gotten you through the most-
My sister Amy!! When I was little and we shared a room she would always try to figure out why I was sad and find a way to cheer me up! Even when she is far away she finds little ways to let me know she loves me! Once I was at school and having a hard time, and since she lived in Iowa she had Chad's little sister go to the store, buy me some ice cream and deliver it to me! We share a lot of the same interest so she knows to how to brighten my day with simple silly words like "rumbleroarrrrr"!! I love her and I don't know what I would do without her!
Glad that you have an Amy sister in your life. We all love you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! I'm glad that you are my sister too. It's nice having someone who understands my crazy. Love you!
ReplyDelete